Fishing season is in our midst! Looking for a new recipe to use this summer? Try this wonderful and easy recipe for Alaskan salmon. This recipe is easy, fast, and makes a great summer dish! The savoy flavors of lemon and dill really complement the fish. This recipe is served best with Wild Alaskan Salmon. Taste will differ depending on spices, and type of salmon that is prepared. Serve with your favorite side dish, and enjoy this tasty meal with your family and or friends! Play with the ingredients to suit your own tastes!
– 1 Pound Salmon Fillets
– 1/4 Cup of melted butter
– 5 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
– 1 Tablespoon Dried Dill Weed
– 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
– Sea Salt to Taste
– Freshly Ground Black Pepper to Taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking dish.
2. Place salmon in the baking dish. Mix the butter and lemon juice in a small bowl, and drizzle over the salmon. Season with dill, garlic powder, sea salt, and pepper.
3. Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until salmon is easily flaked with a fork.
Serve and enjoy!!
For more events taking place on the Kenai Peninsula click HERE.